At Black Sand Publishing, we are constantly seeking opportunities to further the goals of our clients. We have found one of the best ways to support both our artists and retailers is through coordinating and promoting special events.
We have successfully worked with our clients to hold and participate in Art Festivals, Exhibitions, Signing Events, Meet & Greets, Workshops, Art Shows, In-Store Events, Trade Shows, and more!
These types of events allow artists to connect with their friends and fans, promote new interest in their work, and reach a wider audience so that they can continue to share their art with the world.
For retailers, events create an amazing opportunity to promote their retail location, gain new customers, and foster a closer, mutually beneficial relationship with the artist or artists that they are working with.
Black Sand Publishing works diligently to support these types of shows and events by:
• Acting as a liaison between The Artist and the Retail Location or Venue.
• Creating Event Project Plans & Project Management Outlines.
• Providing Posters, Banners, Signage, Postcards, and Brochures for the Event.
• Merchandising & Product Displays.
• Handling Remote Point-Of-Sale (POS) Transactions during events via iPad and Online Store.
• Coordinating freight schedule, product delivery and logistics for events as needed.
• Internet marketing via posting events on Artist websites, blog posts and Third Party event calendars.
• Social Media and PR related promotion of events (both before and after events).
• Email Marketing via Artist-specific email lists.