Black Sand Publishing is Hawaii’s leading fine art publishing company with business in Hawaii, US mainland and overseas. We are continuously growing and have outstanding opportunities for qualified people to join our dynamic team!
Assist with Production and warehouse activities.
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Receive, stock, organize and assemble products
- Pull, pack and ship orders
- Work well with fellow employees
- Mature, reliable, honest, friendly, hard-working, clean/organized
- Lift 50-60+ pounds
- Climb ladders/stairs
- Some computer skills (Internet, email, MS-Office)
- Work hours 8:30 – 5:00; parking available
- Driver’s license & clean driving record (some delivery)
- Previous experience with art business, products or services helpful
Please send your resume to: Jobs@BlackSandPublishing.com (local candidates only, no phone calls please).
If you have other skills relevant to fine art or distribution industries such as: Sales, Marketing, Art Production, Operations, or Finance, we welcome receiving your inquiry as well.