Black Sand Publishing is proud to focus our community outreach efforts on supporting the arts and encouraging eco-conscious endeavors.
We are pleased to consider a charitable contribution to non-profits and charities. Please note the following information on our donation program:
- We are happy to consider a donation to non-profit organizations for fund raising purposes, such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, auction, give-a-ways, raffles, etc.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams, for example walk-athons, contests, pageants, sports, scholarships or ambassador programs will not be considered.
- We do not donate to religious organizations, or to organizations raising funds on behalf of another benefiting group.
- Our customary donation is a print or product from one of our signed artists. We do not give monetary donations. Also note donated prints cannot be upgraded from their original size.
- We only make donations to federally licensed 501 non-profit, charitable agencies.
- Requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event date to be considered.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the not-for-profit or charitable organization. Please do not submit additional delivery or residential addresses.
- One request per non-profit organization will be accepted within a calendar year.
In your request we ask that you download and complete the PDF Request form for your preferred artist – (Heather Brown Donation.pdf), (Zak Noyle Donation.pdf), or (Dimitra Milan Donation.pdf) – and submit to email@example.com
Black Sand Publishing asks that the non-profit organization or charity acknowledges the donation (1) in the form of a written letter or email and (2) provide a PR photo of product with top level manager and/or recipient. In addition, we appreciate and are willing to participate in cross promotion efforts such as:
- Use social media outlets to tag comments and photos of donation process (Sending out to XXX Charity Event today!, Just received @blacksandpublishing and @(insert artist handle here) donation for our XXX Charity Event on Monday, etc)
- Highlight donated product in promotional flyers, emails, event posters, etc.
- Hyperlink unique text to the the artist’s website. Ex. View amazing art donated by (insert artist name here) and Black Sand Publishing.
If you have any questions please contact Black Sand Publishing at 808-536-8660.